Friday, November 28, 2008







The above card was made using a kit I recently bought from PaperWishes. I love their kits and the results. The only thing that I added to this one is the "snow" on the branches of the tree. I did that using Stickles Crystal. I just thought it added a much needed touch. The sentiment on the front of the cardreads "The scent of pine, the crunch of snow..." and the inside reads "May the warmth & peace of the season surround you this Christmas". Below you will see another card I made using my own supplies but following the basic design of the one above.


For the above card I chose Candy Cane Lane/Polar Pinstripes by Imaginisce. I used the Swirls Clears Stamps, Great Big Brad and Rub-on (Happy Holidays) as well as the Christmas Words Stamps (Merry Christmas) all from PaperWishes. Real gross grain ribbon was used for this one. The image of the bear on the rocking horse was the front of a gift card that I bought at DollarTree (5 in a pkg). For the inside the Christmas Ornament image is from a package of gift tags that I got at Michaels.

No comments: